A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 10 November 2012

Money forces shot singer to return home [Who was behind the attempted assassination of actress/singer Pov Panhapich?]

Pov Panhapich

PHNOM PENH, 10 November 2012 (Cambodia Herald) - Shot singer Pov Panhapich has recently returned to Cambodia after seeking treatment in Vietnam and Thailand for five years, according to Angkor Thom magazine

"I'm now disabled and hope to live with the support of the Cambodian people who have always helped me," she was quoted as saying. "I don't feel afraid of my own safety now."

The singer was shot by an unidentified suspect in 2007. Her family now faces a financial crisis as it no longer has enough money for treatment abroad, the report said.

"I no longer have any demand for justice," she said. "I don’t know how many people love me or hate me."

No comments: