A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 14 December 2014

Hun Manet said the arrests of opposition and land rights activists were carried out in accordance with Cambodian law លោក ហ៊ុន ម៉ាណែត ថា​ការ​ចាប់​សកម្មជនគណបក្ស និងអ្នកមានជម្លោះដីធ្លីធ្វើទៅ​តាម​ច្បាប់​កម្ពុជា​

ដោយ៖​ ស៊ុន​ ណារិន​ | ថ្ងៃអាទិត្យ ទី14 ធ្នូ 2014, 

លោក ហ៊ុន ម៉ាណែត(រូបភាពពីហ្វេសប៊ុករបស់លោក)
កូន​ប្រុស​ច្បង​របស់​លោកនាយករដ្ឋមន្រ្តី ហ៊ុន សែន និងជាមេបញ្ជាការរងកងទ័ពជើងគោក លោក ហ៊ុន ម៉ាណែត បកស្រាយ​ថា​ការ​ចាប់​លោក មាជ សុវណ្ណរ៉ា សកម្មជន​គណបក្សសង្រ្គោះជាតិ និង​ប្រជាជនដែលមានជម្លោះដីធ្លី​ផ្សេង​ទៀត​​ជាការគោរពតាមច្បាប់កម្ពុជា និងជាការការពារសណ្តាប់​ធ្នាប់សន្តិសុខ។​
លោកថ្លែងបែបនេះ​ទៅ​កាន់​និស្សិត និងពលករខ្មែរ​នៅប្រទេស​កូរ៉េ​ខាង​ត្បូង កាលពី​ពេលថ្មីៗ ខណៈលោកនាយករដ្ឋមន្រ្តី ហ៊ុន សែន ​រូបលោក និង​មន្រ្តី​ផ្សេងៗ​ទៀត​កំពុង​តែបំពេញ​ទស្សន​កិច្ច​នៅ​ប្រទេស​កូរ៉េខាងត្បូង ។
លោក​ ហ៊ុន ម៉ាណែត មាន​ប្រសាសន៍​ថា ​ប្រទេសកម្ពុជាមានការអភិវឌ្ឍ និង​ចាប់ផ្តើមផ្សារភ្ជាប់ទំនាក់​ទំនង​ឡើងវិញជាមួយ​ប្រទេស​កូរ៉េខាងត្បូង ដោ​យ​សារការ​ដឹកនាំ​របស់​​លោកនាយករដ្ឋមន្រ្តី ហ៊ុន សែន ។ ប៉ុន្តែ​លោក​ថា ​​លោក​​ទទួល​ស្គាល់​ចំណុច​ខ្សោយ​មួយ​ចំនួនដែល​កំពុង​រង​ការ​រិះគន់ ហើយ​រដ្ឋាភិបាល​​កំពុង​តែ​​កែ​ទម្រង់​ ។ លោក​បានចាត់​ទុក​ការ​​រិះគន់​មួយ​ចំនួន​មិន​សម​ហេតុផល ដូច​ជា​ការ​រិះគន់​ទៅ​លើ​ការចាប់​ខ្លួន​លោក មាជ សុវណ្ណរ៉ា និង​ប្រជាជន​ដែល​មាន​ទំនាស់​ដីធ្លី​ជាដើម។ លោក​ថា​ករណី​ការ​ចាប់ខ្លួននេះ គឺ​គោរព​តាម​ច្បាប់ និង​ដើម្បី​កុំឲ្យ​មាន​ការ​កក​ស្ទះ​ចរាចរណ៍ ដែល​ប្រជា​ជន​ត្អូញត្អែរ​ជា​បន្ត​បន្ទាប់​ កាល​ពី​សកម្មជន​ទាំងនោះ​តវ៉ា​នៅ​តាម​ដងផ្លូវ។​​
លោក​ ហ៊ុន ម៉ាណែត​ បាន​បញ្ជាក់ថា​«ជាងមួយឆ្នាំហើយ ដែល​គាត់​ធ្វើសកម្មភាពទាំងអស់ ដែល​យើង​មិនធ្វើអីទេ យើងយោគយល់ខ្លាំងណាស់។សាកធ្វើនៅកូរ៉េមើល អត់ច្បាប់​ ចេញទៅរញ៉េរញ៉ៃអត់ច្បាប់មើល បើគាត់វ៉ៃខ្នោះឡើងឡាន។…យើងអនុវត្តច្បាប់»

កន្លងទៅ ​គណបក្ស​សង្រ្គោះជាតិបាន​ចរចាជាមួយ​​គណបក្ស​ប្រជាជនកម្ពុជា ជាពិសេស​លោក​នាយករដដ្ឋមន្រ្តី ហ៊ុន សែន ដើម្បី​សុំ​ការ​ដោះ​លែង​សកម្មជន លោក មាជ សុវណ្ណារ៉ា និង​មនុស្ស១៧​ផ្សេងទៀត រួមាន​សកម្មជន​នយោបបាយ ដីធ្លី និង​ព្រះសង្ឃ ដែល​កំពុង​តែ​ជាប់​ឃុំ​ឃាំង។ ​ប៉ុន្តែ​ការ​ចរចា​នេះ​មិន​បាន​សម្រេចនោះ​ទេ។
លោក មាជ សុវណ្ណារ៉ា ត្រូវ​បាន​អាជ្ញា​ធរ​​ចាប់​ខ្លួន​កាល​ពី​ថ្ងៃ​ទី​១១ ខែ​វិច្ឆិកា នៅ​ជិត​មន្ទីរពេទ្យ​ព្រះអង្គដួង ពី​បទ​ជាប់​​ពាក់ព័ន្ធ​ករណី​ហិង្សា​លើ​​សន្តិសុខ​ខណ្ឌដូន​ពេញ នៅ​ជិត​ទីលាន​ប្រជាធិបតេយ្យ កាលពី​ខែ​កក្កដា​ ឆ្នាំ​២០១៤​។
ថ្មីៗនេះ លោក មាជ សុវណ្ណារ៉ា បាន​ប្រកាសប្រាប់​អ្នកសារព័ត៌មាន​ក្រោយ​ពី​សាលាឧទ្ធរណ៍​បដិសេធឲ្យ​លោក​នៅក្រៅ​ឃុំ​ថាការ​ចាប់​ខ្លួន​លោកជា​ការ​សងសឹករបស់នាយករដ្ឋមន្រ្តី។ លោក​ថា «​រឿង​នេះ​ជា​រឿង​ការ​គុំ​របស់លោក ហ៊ុន សែន កាលពី​ថ្ងៃ​២២​កក្កដា ហ្នឹង​គឺ​គាត់​បាន​គំរាម​ឲ្យ​ចាប់ មា​ជ សុវណ្ណារ៉ា មួយទៀត​ដាក់គុក អ៊ីចឹង​បើ​អ្នក​ផ្នែក​មានទោស​ដូចគ្នា ហេតុ​អី​គេ​ចេញ​អស់ ហើយ​ខ្ញុំ​នៅ​ជាប់​ទោស​ទៀត​។ អ៊ីចឹង​ជា​គំនុំ​របស់លោក ហ៊ុន សែន តែ​យុត្តិធម៌​នឹង​កើតមាន​» ។
ក្រោយ​ព្រឹត្តិការណ៍​ហិង្សា​ក្បែរ​ស្ពាន​នាគកាលពី​ថ្ងៃ​ទី​១៥ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ​២០១៤ តំណាងរាស្ត្រ និង​សកម្មជនរបស់​គណបក្ស​សង្គ្រោះ​ជាតិត្រូវ​បាន​ចាប់​ខ្លួន​​ជា​បន្តបន្ទាប់ ប៉ុន្តែ​តំណាងរាស្ត្រ និង​សកម្មជន​មួយចំនួន​ត្រូវបាន​ដោះលែង​វិញ​ក្រោយ​កិច្ចព្រមព្រៀង​នយោបាយរបស់​គណបក្ស​ទាំងពីរ កាលពី​ថ្ងៃ​ទី​២២ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ​២០១៤ ដោយ​គណបក្សសង្គ្រោះ​ជាតិ​ព្រម​ចូលធ្វើ​ការក្នុង​សភា៕
សរសេរមកកាន់លោក ស៊ុន ណារិន តាមរយៈsun_narin@vodhotnews.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun Manet is a son of bitch coming from the killer, his father Hun Sen (ah Yong Yuong/Yiekcong or Yieknam).

Is he going to be like his father Hun Sen?

He is a son of Lee Duc Tho, a former husband of Vietnamese lady Bun Rany (Bun Sam Heang and Hun Sen's current wife).


ខ្មែរយើង
(Khmer Yoeurng)

Anonymous said...

Cambodian law is a Yuon CPP law to oppress Khmer/Cambodian people down, you idiot Hun Manet. You are just like your foster father Hun Sen. Your real father is Lee Duc Tho, a Yuon/Vietnamese agent (a former husband of your real mother Bun Sam Heang or Bun Rany).


ខ្មែរយើង
(Khmer Yoeurng)

Kim Ea said...

this traitor Hun Sen Yuon brainwash start to let their kid jump in politic right now . Son of bastard killer can't turn to be archar in the pagoda , orange tree and cannot turn to be a mango tree . But i hope god Buddha may turn this educate to be humble man , use their command sense , high knowledge to save Khmer . If he still cannot wake up from the bad dream , god will punish him soon . Khmer all over please stand up wake up joint in force , united and fight back to save your dear country and people . Time is essential to act and save our perilous nation . If we don't dare to sacrifice now we will sorry for ever to come . Please this country depend on you Khmer young generation to stick together fightback as hard as possible to save your remain race and nation .

Anonymous said...

Begin of Drgunzet's comment.

See? Just read the Khmer comments. They show how barbaric and savage the Khmer folks are now a day. Khmer race is reaching its end.

I wish to see superior races to continue to build factories to help the good Khmer having jobs. Those Khmer who want to attack the factories must be taken away and put under quarantine away from other good Khmers.

If the factories pay so low, you don't have to work in the factories. Just leave. Other Khmer would love to have your jobs.

But nooooooo, you attack the factories to demand more raises. That's the difference between a savage race and a good race. The Vietnamese are the good folks, a good race. They work at the factories to gain skill, then they quit to do other things. The factories did not want to see the Vietnamese to quit, they give raises.

When I was 17 year old, I was the top student in my High School and already represented my school at an International Event once (by 18th I represented my school once more in the same event.) I already won so many awards in various competitions, but when the Whites called me to come over to work as their coolie, I gladly obliged. They paid me minimum wage and I was so happy to take the job because I knew the physical jobs will help me to grow big.

The lady of the house was so impressed with my hard work and felt sorry when she saw I ate my sad lunch, she invited me to join her family for lunch. And I continued to maintain my discipline, only ate the inexpensive food. I declined to eat her beef stew and asked to eat more cheaper chicken.

My view was simple: Continue to improve myself. When you have true values, other will seek you out and offer a better trade.

The Khmers are thieves and robbers. They have low skills but demand higher wages. They would attack and rob the bosses. That's why the foreign bosses have to hire Cambodian armed guards for protections. It's very difficult to do business with the Khmer.

The Whites told me, "You are super smart, and very proper. You are the only helper we ever allow to enter our home. And you are perhaps the brightest helper we would have ever met."

When I was 18, my last year in High School, I found out they had a chess club. I asked the chess coach to let me join the club. He taught me two games, 10 minutes each and was shocked to see how fast I learned the game. (I was the street battle commander at age 14 so...I was not an ordinary Asian kid.)

He took me to the state tournament in the following week and I immediately took 6th place in the state, created a shock wave in the chess community. In the semi-final round, my opponent pointed out the fact that I was violating the competition rule requiring player to record moves. I begged the chess organizers to let me play since I was a new chess player.

They found my coach and asked what's going on. My coach chuckled in bemusement, "Oh, I forgot to teach him how to record move. He is my newest player. He learned how to play chess 2 weeks ago. He clearly does not know how to record moves. Please give him an exception, I will teach him how to record moves after the tournament." The whole chess room was murmured with "Oh my God..., Jesus Christ!"

So, I knew I was born with talents, and all I had to do is to learn some skills, others will give me jobs. The problem with the Khmer is: They were born with no talents and they were not willing to learn or to improve themselves. They would fight, attack, protest to get their ways. That's wrong.

-Drgunzet-

Anonymous said...

-Drgunzet-,

You are not different from the hidden Vietnamese agent Thong Sarath (using Khmer name) along this fugitive Thong Sarath whose parents did not speak Khmer clearly have a high ranking position in CPP government.

All Khmer people at home and abroad know very well about the bad situations in Cambodia caused by your illegal Vietnamese agents as Hun Sen's advisers and servicemen and servicewomen in Yuon/Vietnamese CPP regime led by your buddy Hun Sen who is a Vietnamese puppet. We will unmask the Vietnamese hidden or secret agents in Hun Sen CPP regime that your Vietnamese secret agents like Thong Sarath and his Vietnamese parents in high ranking CPP official offices. We know that Thong Sarath, his parents and other Vietnamese agents have been pretending to be Cambodian to these days or until today.

No matter what you mentioned or post the negative and manipulative comments for others to read, the readers worldwide along Khmer readers are not gullible as you think. So, don't be smart to fool other.

Keep going on, buddy. You will be shameful of your own Vietnamese race.

I don't have time to feel against you "-Drgunzet-" and I am so busy to make it better for Cambodian people's lives and Cambodia country to become prosperous. Your Vietnamese races are too busy to cheat, rob, do illegal businesses, etc. at home and around the world. I know Vietnam and Vietnamese people have very bad reputations around the world, that not everyone has time and energy to criticize your races because we already know.

ខ្មែរយើង
(Khmer Yoeurng)